This lashes is called Kiel, it is one of the Mystery series Luxury lashes.
- Medium volume, Medium length, Outer horn hair, inner horn hair is shorter, the longest eyelash is in the middle. With many criss-cross of different sizes
- In addition to Down-turned eyes, other eye shapes are very suitable for wearing.
- kiel lashes can make your eyes look more deep and more Lovely
- Definitely, the go-to lashes to emphasize your naturally impressive eyes on any occasion!
Still trying to figure out how to put these on but they look nice
I LOVE these lashes!!!!! I normally never put photo reviews but I have to show how insane these are. Lightweight and dramatic. Exactly what I wanted.
nice!! it is just simply stunning!! I loved it that completed my whole look.
Estás muy bonita
1. Attach eyelashes to the holder
2. One box with 1 OPP bag
3. Put the eyelash box in the carton and wrap it with bubble film
4. Paste the delivery note and finish
Prepare your look, curl your natural lashes and if you are applying mascara do so before applying your false lashes.
Once you’re ready to apply your false lashes, carefully remove the lashes from the tray by dislodging the inner corner of the band, then pulling the rest of the lash off by the band. Never pull on the lashes themselves.
Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lash accordingly, always cutting it from the inner corner of the lash.
Place a thin layer of non-permanent glue on the band of the lash, allow it to dry for 30 seconds, then apply the lash by placing the band on top of your natural lash line.
Repeat steps for the other eye and you are glam and ready to go!
Store your lashes in the storage box they arrived in to keep them clean, dry and protected from getting harmed. To easily store or travel with multiple pairs, check out our lash storage cases which carefully stores up to 3 pairs of lashes.
If your lashes have buildup on them, DO NOT GET THEM WET, this will ruin them. To clean off any buildup gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara spooly. You may also carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash with tweezers. Please NEVER get your lashes wet.
When properly cared for you Cannes Lashes are reusable around 20-30 times TIP: To to increase longevity and maintain the original style of your Cannes Lashes even further, do not apply mascara directly on them. Instead, apply mascara to your natural lashes first, allow it to dry, then apply your Cannes Lashes.